- "Dr. Glidden Kennedy" <email@example.com>
- (Obviously not me) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Having gone through your listed products
- Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:48:31 +0700 (ICT)
Good Day ,
Having gone through your listed products, we offer great interest to do a purchase agreement with your company. Please get back to us with the following information Please Quote.
1. Prices FOB
2. Payment terms
3. Delivery Period
[There is no 4. Spoons! –Sean]
5. Specified delivery date assuming from the Date of Order.
Please your quick reply will be highly appreciated to our private Email (email@example.com)
Mr. Woody Allen
Purchasing Operations Manager.
PT AMEX Corporation
I have listed products to offer?
Really? [Yes, your Amazon affiliate links. –Editor]
But that aside, what's the angle here? I mean, random spamming of companies looking to buy unspecified items? Um … perhaps inserting themselves as middle men, advertising your products as theirs, passing on the orders they get to you to fulfill, and charging their “customers” more money?
Either that, or Mr. Allen is really desperate for money.
And assuming he is, Mr. Allen, here are my answers:
- FOB EXW Boca Raton (Incoterms 2010).
- Cash up front, no credit. Payable as US dollars or an equivalent amount in gold or silver.
- Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
- We don't talk about Flight Club (think happy thoughts—I'm expecting only four people to get this).
- Um, what part of “Please allow four to six weeks for delivery” did you not understand?
That should work.