Sunday, Debtember 19, 2004
My first auction
Last month I wondered how well a score of small, genuine imitation conflict-free diamonds would do in an eBay auction. Well, I put them up for auction (just the diamonds, not the transparent case and visual amplification module). But not at eBay.
At a site called Jittery.
I'm participating in the BlogPoint iPod Give-away, where:
- You need to provide a link to your blog, which you intend to enter into the give-away.
- You need to sign up for the give-away, and display BlogPoint for at least 5 days prior to the winning date for an item if you want to qualify for it. For example, if the winner is announced Dec 24, you need to display BlogPoint from the 19th through the 24th.
- Your blog must be at least a month old at the time of entering the contest.
- You may only enter one blog.
- You must be a member of Jittery and over the age of 18.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
So I signed up with this blog, I'm displaying the BlogPoint (and intend to for at least through mid-January), this blog is more than one month old (it's … oh … um … five years old at this point), this is the only blog I'm entering into the Give-away, I'm a member of Jittery and over 18, and I am a US citizen.
Well see how this goes …
The Jittery site itself seems interesting, not only allowing one to sell items, but to put up ads for items you want to buy. Neat twist—now I can scan the site to see what people want that I might have, thus avoiding the hassle of listing the item(s).
Me, I'm just hoping to get an iPod out of this …