After spending a few hours experimenting, I figured out what the problem was
in getting PHP and mod_litbook
working in the same server—it was entirely my problem.
I re-extracted Apache from the archives, and proceeded to add my module
first, see that it works properly, then adding PHP (paying very careful
attention to the directions for adding it manually) and testing to see if
I then moved the new executable to the webserver and tried it.
fully work, like last time. That was a clue I should have punced upon last
Turns out I wasn't running the latest version of mod_litbook on the
primary webserver. The version I released was a bullet proof version that
Mark had (at my
urging) criticized for some potential bugs that I fixed. In the process I
had included a few more configuration directives and it was those missing
directives that was causing my module to fail.
Obligatory Contact Info
You have my permission to link freely to any entry here. Go
ahead, I won't bite. I promise.
The dates are the permanent links to that day's entries (or
entry, if there is only one entry). The titles are the permanent
links to that entry only. The format for the links are
simple: Start with the base link for this site: http://boston.conman.org/, then add the date you are
interested in, say 2000/08/01,
so that would make the final URL:
You can also specify the entire month by leaving off the day
portion. You can even select an arbitrary portion of time.
You may also note subtle shading of the links and that's
intentional: the “closer” the link is (relative to the
page) the “brighter” it appears. It's an experiment in
using color shading to denote the distance a link is from here. If
you don't notice it, don't worry; it's not all that
It is assumed that every brand name, slogan, corporate name,
symbol, design element, et cetera mentioned in these pages is a
protected and/or trademarked entity, the sole property of its
owner(s), and acknowledgement of this status is implied.