- Spring cut her
right hand. Girl sitting across from me has cut her right hand. Yet
another girl. And another.
- 2 kids with bumps on their forheads.
- Brain turning to mush watching TV
First news then a celebrity gush fest.
- Hospitals are filled with sick people (duh!)
Oh give me strength … of course on FOX.
- 2 people reading and marking up the Bible
- They closed off the pediatric emergency room from the regular emergency
room . Or they no
longer have a pediatric emergency room.
- I'm having a hard time writing—I'm too used to a typewriter
- Next time, bring a book or laptop. This is most boring, and my hand is
- I really want to rip the TV off
the wall; it's very annoying!
- I hope Spring is okay.
- The older kid the bump on his head looks like Hell, like he fell face
first into the parking lot. Ouch!
- Wasn't this show just on? Or is a second half hour episode of
Hollywood self-contradulatory crap? Puke puke puke …
- Shift nurse turned down the volumn on the TV. Both of thankful of the change in volume (and I'm slowly running out
of space on this side)
- The emergency room, if anything, is getting more crowded. This is not
- Oh this is soo much fun. So much fun.
- What is the deal with Joe
- Why am I watching this crap?
- Girl just hopped in—sprained or broken right foot.
- The majority of injuries have been right hands or feet.
Obligatory Contact Info
You have my permission to link freely to any entry here. Go
ahead, I won't bite. I promise.
The dates are the permanent links to that day's entries (or
entry, if there is only one entry). The titles are the permanent
links to that entry only. The format for the links are
simple: Start with the base link for this site: http://boston.conman.org/, then add the date you are
interested in, say 2000/08/01,
so that would make the final URL:
You can also specify the entire month by leaving off the day
portion. You can even select an arbitrary portion of time.
You may also note subtle shading of the links and that's
intentional: the “closer” the link is (relative to the
page) the “brighter” it appears. It's an experiment in
using color shading to denote the distance a link is from here. If
you don't notice it, don't worry; it's not all that
It is assumed that every brand name, slogan, corporate name,
symbol, design element, et cetera mentioned in these pages is a
protected and/or trademarked entity, the sole property of its
owner(s), and acknowledgement of this status is implied.