I get quite a bit of spam asking to add links to old entries. It's clear that they do a search for something like “Lost Wages” and spam the XXXX out of people who link to any page dealing with their search term. But the one I received yesterday …
- Adam Conrad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Article Contribution on Boston.Conman.Org
- Mon, 6 Aug 2018 23:38:14 -0700
I really like the post on your site at
I’ve also, been writing about Shih Tzu and other small, toy or medium breed dogs and related issues like health, food etc at
The Shih Tzu Expert
I would love the chance to write a unique and an interesting guest post for your blog.
I can write about any topic related to pets.
Our articles are 700+ words, written by native English speakers/writers.
Our content is unique, fresh, detailed, and thoroughly researched.
If it covers medical issues or advice, we always require our in house veterinarian to check accuracy of facts before publication.
A selection of titles we are proposing
- What to look for when buying dog food for Shih Tzu and other toy breeds
- Grooming advice, How to groom, best hair cuts, best grooming products.
- Veterinary approved articles about Health issues, Distemper, Parvo, Obesity, Lack of appetite etc
If there is any topic you want us to cover, please feel free to let us know.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Seriously … WTF?
The page Adam linked to?
Nothing to do with dogs!
But nooo! Adam choose one sans dogs.